quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2012

Cottages of the Month - March & April



Já faz tempo, né? Eu sei, eu sei... a vida anda uma correria só! Projetos, bordados, família... Mas vamos ao que interessa nesse momento! As casinhas de março e abril já estão prontas!!! E ficaram lindas!!! Aqui estão:
OK... I know it's been a while since my last post... I was really busy! New projects, embroidery, family... but let's move on! My March & April cottages are done! And they are so pretty!



Designer: Country Cottage Needleworks
Fabric: 28 ct Lambswool Linen
Threads: DMC, Crescent Colours, Sampler Threads & Weeks Dye Works 
(Recommended by designer)
Stitched in June/July 2012

Estou cada dia mais apaixonada por essas casinhas!!! Já comecei a bordar a May e a June e July já estão aqui em casa esperando um tempo livre na minha "agenda". Eu quero agradecer mais uma vez a minha loja on-line favorita: Laurel Stitchery... Obrigada Laurel pelo carinho todos os meses, em cada envelope! O próximo envelope que chegar aqui eu vou fotografar pra vocês terem uma ideia do capricho... e também uma ideia do tamanho da minha alegria quando eles chegam hahaha!
I'm in love with these cottages!!! I'm already stitching May cottage and June & July are here too... waiting for some free time! I want to thank one more time my favorite ONS: Laurel Stitchery... Thanks Laurel for the affection you put in every envolope... every month!!!  I'll take some photos when the next envelope arrives... you'll have an idea of how carefull she is... and an idea of my hapiness when I receive my goodies!!! LOL



Sem promessas dessa vez, ok?! Eu já estou devendo alguns posts por aqui! Vamos ver o que eu consigo fazer!
No promises this time, ok? I'm already in fault with my posts! Let's see what I can do! :)

Beijocas!!! xoxo

Nenhum comentário: